Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Quick Note Update for Wednesday January 25th, 2012

Hi folks, just a brief note ...

Trying to update the site today remotely ... No luck?!
For some reason there's a problem with blogger.com allowing me to add images ...??!
Beats me, but maybe this evening I'll be able to add a review I was looking to post and then maybe a few news updates.

Today of course for me, as regular readers will no doubt know, is a big deal, the radio interview I'm doing with local station CJAM - 99.1 FM in Windsor, Ontario (Canada) -  www.CJAM.ca - weekly show 'U Talkin' 2 Me?' airs at 4 - 4.30pm EST / 1pm Pacific / 9pm GMT and will be streaming live at www.CJAM.ca 

I hope some of you get to listen to get a little background on what's what here at 'Chambers of Rock,' as well as other discussions of course, covering how this all came into being.
I really do appreciate all of your support folks, if it wasn't for that, they would not have wanted to speak to me! 
Hopefully it'll bring onboard a few more new readers, who of course I humbly welcome to the site.

Have a great rest of the day folks and hopefully - Fingers and everything else crossed! - tomorrow they'll be something more than this for you to read.
Cheers, Al 

No comments:

Post a Comment