Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Site Note Update - Wednesday August 22nd, 2012

Hi all,
Just a brief note to say, yes, I am still alive and no, it's not that's there's no news to post, seriously, with my new job, I am not finding time to post any updates.
I am seriously beginning to think this IS the worst move of my life ....

How can a place so financially successful be so, when they just don't treat their staff right?
I've been there a month and it's possibly the worst month I've spent anywhere.
Lunchtimes are a luxury it seems and after leaving home at 7.30am yesterday, I wasn't home until 11.15pm last night and no I wasn't travelling out of state ...
Most nights are late ones now ... Of course, most people won't know that as many leave at 5pm.
Sad ...

Enough on that, as soon as I can get updates on here I will ...
The Cinderella, Sebastian Bach and Lynch Mob gig last Saturday was great and I'm trying to get the review posted, but ... No time to type it up right now ...
Have a great rest of the week folks, cheers, Al

No comments:

Post a Comment