Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Brief Site Update for Tuesday June 14th, 2011

Hi folks, I'm really sorry to have to say this and I don't know if my site is becoming more than Blogspot can handle or what, but all of a sudden this week, actually since the weekend I'm having lots of problems - A bloody nightmare to be honest! - with the formatting on the site!

The Big Life album review took me around about 10 attempts to finally get it all uploaded and to how you see it today!
The Killinger review, about 5 shots at it and to be honest I started uploading news items / press releases, each day, that have still not run simply because the layouts won't work???!

I need to get with someone, to hopefully get it all sorted out so my apologies for this, today.
Thanks for the patience folks. Cheers, Al 

No comments:

Post a Comment