Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Site Update for Saturday July 30th, 2011

Hello folks, extremely sorry to say this, but right now I'm sitting with Rhonda @ JFK airport waiting for a connecting flight to the UK. My brother had called me Friday morning to give me the news that my old Mum - Bless her - was not doing so good and that we should probably try to get over ASAP. We've been trying but after our Detroit flight to JFK Friday was delayed 4 hours, we missed Fridays connection to the UK from JFK. Anyway, long story short folks, not sure when I'll be able to get the next update on here. Sorry!

As soon as some sort of normality returns, I will get back to getting you folks all the latest and greatest rock news! Meantime, the best site I could recommend to you for rock updates is: http://www.melodicrock.com/  
All the best for now folks. Cheers, Al

No comments:

Post a Comment