Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Update for Wednesday December 14th, 2011

Hi folks, sorry for no news updates today, there will be tomorrow I hope, but right now I’m trying to catch up with getting these interviews typed up for you.

Unfortunately, the guy that had said he should be able to help me with some ‘voice recognition’ stuff to get them addressed and up on the site quicker, has not had much luck …

I guess that’s the second time I’ve looked to get help with the site and it’s not worked out … I appreciate those two guys trying to help me out but ... I guess it wasn't meant to be ...
Looks like it's all just me then folks, but then that’s what you’re used to right?!

Ah well, time rolls on and there’s loads to try and get done and I’m working on those interviews during lunch at the day job so … Keep watching folks, hope to have something up for you tonight or tomorrow on the news updates. Maybe another CD review tomorrow or Friday, we’ll see …
By the way, serious I do appreciate you all coming back here and sharing with friends, the site has just passed 99,000 views and hopefully before the end of the year, it can reach the magic 100,000!

Cheers and thanks again for your continued support folks, keep on rockin', Al

No comments:

Post a Comment