Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

News updates December 20th, 2009 ..., yep, a little late too!

Message from Ronnie James & Wendy Dio

With Ronnie James Dio currently undergoing treatment for his recently diagnosed stomach cancer, 2009 has turned out to be a very tough year for both Ronnie James Dio and his very devoted wife and manager Wendy.
Today they posted the following message to all the friends and fans that have been so supportive:

Happy holidays from Ronnie James Dio - Current mood: thankful

Happy holidays everyone,

I'd like to take the time to thank everyone for the most wonderful gifts I have ever received. The list includes your good wishes, your prayers, your support, your tears and laughter, your anger and rejoicing, and most of all the unwavering love you've bestowed upon me.

I guess I've always felt that we were one person and that you've allowed me to be our spokesman, but until this time of my greatest peril the truth was perhaps slightly hidden. It is hidden no more.

Together we' shall face the foe and live on to climb higher mountains and explore greater magic. Together we cannot fail. Please accept my never ending love and dedication to you all.
So it is written, and so it shall be.

MAGIC,

FROM RONNIE JAMES DIO
http://www.myspace.com/dioofficial
http://www.ronniejamesdio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment